Views
Helpful
Replies

Skip to last seconds of message

jheckart
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have Unity UM 4.0(4), and am trying to find a way to give users the option of pressing a key while listening to message via phone, to skip to the last few seconds of the message. Would there be any way to do this?

The reason being is that the old phone system did it for the purpose of allowing a user to skip to the end to hear what may be the contact number.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Jeff,

Here is the link to the Standard Conversation At a Glance document. This will show you the TUI shortcuts. Looking at it, it doesn't appear to have the last seconds of a call. It does have # to skip to end of greeting, which could be followed by a 7 to rewind a few secs. I tested this by listening to my message, pressing #, then 7 twice. This got me to around 8 seconds left in the message.

Here is the pdf.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps4608/c1626/ccmigration_09186a008022e0de.pdf

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: