Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Small Business would like B-ACD (Native Queuing?) but reporting also - Anyone use Imagicle Queue Manager Enterprise?

We have a small company that would like to have basic call queuing only.  No database lookups or desktop clients required.

I was just going to use the BE6K's Native Call Queuing but it looks like the reporting options are limited.  And with my short timeframe I am not sure I can verify that third party reporting applications will get any data from the CDR records that would report back time in Queue, etc.

RTMT will gather some data - but it is not linked to the CDR information so somehow the data would have to be combined.

Searching around I did find Imagicle's product and it looks like it does simple queuing and has some good reporting options for it.

Has anyone had a small (25 phones total) deployment that wanted detailed call flow and queuing but without UCCX?

We are up against a hosted solution that looks like they have some nice call reporting options and the BE6K / CCM 9.X built in call reporting is horrible (a major issue for quite some time).   

I know third party apps will pull basic call data - but we need detailed call flow - "Cradle to Grave" with some sort of Queuing solution.

Any ideas would be great - I have a day to try to salvage this sale since the hosted solution looks pretty attractive compared to Cisco's default offering.

Brian

Everyone's tags (4)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content