Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

SMARTNET 8X5XNBD UNIFIED CM 8.0 7825-I4 APPLIANCE

Hello guys!

I have a client that needs to renew its Smartnet 8x5xNBD maintenance contract for the following part numbers:

1. CON-SNT-MCS782CM

2. CON-SNT-MCS782UC

The situation is that these part numbers no longer appear in the Dynamic Configurator Tool. Which is the process to quote maintenance for part numbers no longer available in the configurator? Where can I find these part numbers? Thanks.

4 REPLIES

Re: SMARTNET 8X5XNBD UNIFIED CM 8.0 7825-I4 APPLIANCE

Your SNT part numbers to not appear to be valid. SMARTnet is not quoted through dynamic config tool, it is quoted in CSCC or SCC tool. With hardware part number you can determine SNT, SNTP part numbers, as well as all other service options, you need to order within this tool.

Hope this helps.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks for your reply. I tried looking for the part numbers but the 7825-I4 MCS series is no longer valid on the Dynamic Configurator Tool. I guess I will have to go through the CSCC as you mentioned. it is my first time using the SCC tool, is there any tutorial or document to use this tool? Thanks again.

while your mcs sku is end of sale that doesn't mean it is end of support, therefore within SCC you should be able to create your quote. I could explain to you how to create quote in SCC tool, but if you're a direct partner that would do you no good as direct partners quote and order via cscc tool. If this is just a one off thing you need I'd suggest sending the quote request to your distributor, assuming you're a 2 tier partner.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Perfect. Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content