Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR issue in CUCM 8.6.1

Hi All,

I'm experiencing an issue with a SNR that i have set on CUCM. When the Remote Destination is called, CUCM replies with a 404 Not Found. I have gathered the logs and I have found:

CUCM IP = DOES NOT MATCH top level org domain

I think this error is due to CUCM doesn't find any route pattern to progress the call, does it? But it seems that all the patterns are properly related.

I wait for your advises.

Thanks,

Juan

19 Replies 19

Following your example:

PSTN user calls 91444528888 (PLMN number = Remote destination) --> CUCM TP changes to 8888 --> this extension is linked with the RDP --> 9144452888 --> rerouting CSS --> Route Pattern --> PLMN

This is exactly the flow.

Hi Juan,

You are sending back same number to PSTN i.e. 91444528888. I am afraid this number is again routed back to your VG by telco (as it was routed earlier) and loop goes on.

Thanks

Manish

Hi Manish,

No, firstly because i'm not using a VG but a IMS core properly configured to avoid loopings and secondly, remeber that the call to the RDP is not coming out CUCM...CUCM is answering with a 404 to the incoming invite.

Thanks,

If you are sure that its not a looping issue , then we need to look at TP.

If CUCM is returning as 404 not found that means TP is not converting the number to RDP ext number. You first need to look at this area first.

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

I have reviewed this area over and over again...without finding any misconfiguration/mistake...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: