name Matt

mobility

snr 81XXXXXX1952 delay 0 timeout 10 cfwd-noan 1198

snr ring-stop

call-forward noan 1198 timeout 3

call-forward busy 1198 primary

no huntstop

night-service bell

Debugs only yield inbound call leg, but nothing forwarding from CME.  Running this extension on CIPC.  Inbound call rings and rings on CIPC, but never forwards out to the cell phone or to voicemail (1198).  If I unregister the CIPC, the calls forward right to voicemail.  If I CFwdAll to the same SNR number, calls forward as expected when calling into the DN.  The button I included on the template turns mobility on and off as expected.  When mobility/MobileConnect is disabled, calls come in and forward to voicemail after 3 seconds.

Unfortunately with no debugs, the SNR functionality is just dead in the water. 

Is there a global command that needs to be issued or does the router need to be reloaded after issuing the command for the first time? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Have a look here at this thread and see if you find any useful information. I will also suggest you remove the night-service bell command and test again..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2145657

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Have a look here at this thread and see if you find any useful information. I will also suggest you remove the night-service bell command and test again..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2145657

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks, nightbell was part of the issue and the other part was the need to update to 9.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: