- Version of CCM?, any patch?
- Was this working before?, if yes what changed?
- Is this a new installation?
- Does it shows any error?
- What is the behavior that you are seeing? - What softkey you are trying to use ? - Have you checked if the replication is fine between PUB and SUB (on which phone is registered) ?
- Was this working before?, if yes what changed? No changes
- Is this a new installation? No
- Does it shows any error? Where would I look for this please?
- What is the behavior that you are seeing? Phones remain using existing Softkey template and will not change, though newly imported/registered phones do get assigned the new profile. I am managing CUCM's from the Publisher. Replication issue??
- What softkey you are trying to use ? A newly created one
- Have you checked if the replication is fine between PUB and SUB (on which phone is registered) ?
Where should I check this please?
- note I have logged on to the subscriber which the phone is registered to and can see the softkey setting is as the publisher.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...