Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA504G and SPA508G can support at Router CME

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently, customer have purchase the Cisco 2921 come with CME and SPA504 IP phone.

I had configure the CME but I found the telephony service load firmware does not have above IP phone model and firmware. Can I know is it SPA 50x only can support by UC520?  How about the configuration in SIP,can it supported?

Thank you.

Regards,

John

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi John,

The SPA500 series of IP Phones are only supported with the UC520

540, 560 Small business systems

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9551

3rd party SIP phones are not supported with CME.

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Just making sure i understand correctly, the SPA504G is only supported on U5XX and not Callmanager express on cisco 2800/3800/2900 routers?

I though SPA504G supports SIP? if it supports sip, then i am under the impression that it should be able to register the SPA504G.

Have UC320 that i wanted to replace and was hoping 2800 configured CME might be useful.

Thanks.

Jeff

noelvargas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

trying to find a way to communicate to support but having a hard time figuring out how one a topic. 

Anyway somehow related to SPA 504G phones. 

My SPA 504G Phones suddenly started rebooting and asking for password for simple scrolling of menus

voicemail pin doesnt work either.

I factory reset my phone and then after 2 days goes back to the same issue.

can you advise what resolution I can make?  My phone system hasn't change any configuration

neither have updated either.

Hope anyone can help.

Noel V.

SNET COMMUNICATIONS

Chicago

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: