Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SPA941 Provisioning

I have a 50+ phone system using SPA941 phones. I have manually configured each phone and we are getting ready to launch more. I have successfully created an auto-provision master cfg file (spa941.cfg) and a phone specific cfg file (spa000e08d2ca16.cfg) - which in a test environment, utilizing TFTP downloaded and installed the provision settings correctly. I also indicated that the firware autoupdates from version 4.x (Sipura) to Cisco spa941-5-1-8.bin. I have also caught the DHCP OFFER packet in which I am using dhcp-option:66,"ip-address" - which is coming correctly thru (ironically on the bootp "server name" param). After updating the firmware - the phone has stopped auto-provissioning and will not retrieve the tftp server name (Profile Rule). I have done factory resets, hard boots, soft boots - you name it. I may have answered my own question, but has anyone ever encountered this? I may rollback to the original firmware...

Help!

Views
Helpful
Replies