Literally overnight I lost the ability to have both my PC and my phone connected at the same time. Here is the problem:
- Ethernet cable connected to my phone 'WAN' port + cable connected between my PC and the phone 'PC' port = phone works but no internet [MS Vista "Network and Sharing Center" shows connection to Local but not to Internet. Actually, I cannot get access to any assets on the Workgroup LAN.]
Here's what I tried:
- My phone connected to my PC with a different cable = no change (phone but no internet on PC)
- Ethernet directly to PC, bypassing phone = internet works but no phone (of course)
- My phone connected to a different PC = phone + internet works
- Different SPA942 connected to my PC = phone + internet works
So, as you can see, there is something weird going on between my phone and my PC.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...