Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

speaker expansion capability on a 7936 or 7937 unit

Hi,

There are 7936 & 7937 IP conf phones used at a CUCM 8.X site.  The speakers at max. volume accomodate most conference rooms with the exception of 2 meeting rooms that are significantly larger.  Are there expansion speakers available to accomodate the audio conference necesseties for these 2 larger rooms using a 7936 or 7937 as the base?  The expansion mic's help to transmit the audio to other end, but need to amplify the audio locally.

I've considered using 2 7936 phones in the same room dialed into the same bridge, but I'm not sure how sound the audio would be (echo, feedback, etc...)

Thank you for any and all suggestions!

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content