I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (7.1.5) and am running into some issues. So far I've done the following:
- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials
- Added a new user in Active Directory with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use
- Synched LDAP so new user shows up in CM
- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use
- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN
I get as far as seeing my Spectralink phone as being registered to CUCM but when I go to make a call I get a fast busy signal. Looking in the logs on the Spectralink I'm seeing an error stating "Registration failed User: #####, Error Code:404 Not Found" -> ##### is the DN\Digest User I've created.
Does anyone have any experience getting this phone working with Call Manager? Any suggestions for where I can go from here?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...