Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Spectralink 8440 CUCM line registration issues

I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (7.1.5) and am running into some issues.  So far I've done the following:

- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials

- Added a new user in Active Directory with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use

- Synched LDAP so new user shows up in CM

- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use

- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN

I get as far as seeing my Spectralink phone as being registered to CUCM but when I go to make a call I get a fast busy signal.  Looking in the logs on the Spectralink I'm seeing an error stating "Registration failed User: #####, Error Code:404 Not Found" -> ##### is the DN\Digest User I've created. 

Does anyone have any experience getting this phone working with Call Manager?  Any suggestions for where I can go from here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Paul

Everyone's tags (4)
Views
Helpful
Replies