Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver

Speed Dials & Fast Dials

I've just enabled e/mobility and now I find configuring speed and fast dials via user web page giving me inconsistent results. On some phones it works fine and others it only works when you login using mobility. What's going on here?

Ajaz :- /

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Speed Dials & Fast Dials

Hi Ajaz,

Which CCM version?

Which load and phone models?

On some phones it works fine and others it only works when you login using mobility.

What exactly you are configuring?

Which DP profile or device associated you are selecting please provide more details.

Silver

Re: Speed Dials & Fast Dials

Which CCM version?

4.1(3) with no patch applied - any DDTS related?

Which load and phone models?

defacto 7940G & 60G with P00307020200

On some phones it works fine and others it only works when you login using mobility.

What exactly you are configuring?

I have configured ext mobility as per documentation i.e. create device profile for phone, create device profile for IP phone user and add new user.

Which DP profile or device associated you are selecting please provide more details.

I think I have answered this question above.

What I am trying to achieve here is simply allow users to set-up their speed/fast dials using the CCM web interface for users. It appears to work when you actually login to a phone. But, I would like users to be able to utilize this feature on their own dedicated phone 'and' on a virtual-desk phone on which they may be logged in. The latter works intermittently i.e. on some phones it's good but other not.

thank you

Ajaz

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content