Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN to ASA to ASA to CUCM

Peter Lyttle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to get a few ports opened on our firewalls to allow the following topology, if anyone could point me in the correct direction of the ports required it would be much appreciated, as im only finding phone proxy stuff.

9971 Phone -> SSL VPN (443?) -> ASA_5505_01 -> ASA_5505_2 -> CUCM

Basically the 2nd ASA proxies the connection from the first to the CUCM.  If anyone could point me in the right direction of a document listing the ports required it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Id imagine you only need to configure ASA01 for SSLVPN for the 9971 and then pass all traffic from ASA01 to ASA02 and forward to CUCM... no?

Yea thats exactly what I thought, SSL VPN terminates on the ASA01 (Port 443?) and then does pass through from there... do you know what ports it forwards on?

Thanks,

Pete

I wish I could help, ASAs are beyond my skillset. Id maybe go through TAC to ask. Im assuming something is going on with NAT and its not passing it in the correct format…

No problem, thanks for taking a look anyway.  I'm not even at the stage of knowing if there is a problem as I dont know what ports to open up yet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: