cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

STOP certain calls to route through POTS dial-peer (only VoIP dial-peer)

remi-reszka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Here is the scenario. On CME I have a pots dial-peer for LD calls 901[1-9]..[1-9]....... and also voip dial-peers for some LD destinations for TEHO, say 901442.......

When a call is made to a 442 destination, say 9014425555555 it looks like the call is routed once over the pots dial-peer and once over the voip dial-peer.

How do I block 901442....... calls on pots dial-peer so that it is always gets routed through the voip dial-peer? Of course all other 901.......... calls are to be routed through the pots dial-peer.

I tried some transaltion rules with the reject statement (quite possible I did not apply them in the correct way) but it did not work.

Waiting for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try

huntstop

I thought of that. Where do I apply it? To the pots or voip dial-peer? Sometimes the call routes through the pots dial-peer first but it always should do through the voip dial-peer.

Thanks,

Make sure the the voip dial-peer appears before the pots dial-peer and apply the huntstop to the voip dial-peer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: