I have two CM servers 5.1 (Pub & Sub) with two sites each server in a site (clustering over the WAN); and I have two CM groups one for each site (CM_GRP_site1 Pub then Sub) and (CM_GRP_site2 Sub then Pub)
Today with no reason the numbers (DNs) at site 2 changed (a phone that was registered with 8000 now have 8004) and this happens to all the site phones just it has random strange numbers.
I changed the CM_GRP_site to to let he phones register with the publisher it works fine and have thier correct DNs again. When I change it back the DNs changes again!!
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...