Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber CCM Service Restart automatically

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Support,

We are having one Publisher and 2 Subscribers with version 7.1.2.20000-2. We observerd that, after 10-15 days the CCM service of only one Subscriber restarts automatically . We have collected the Syslog & Alarm logs and we are getting the below error:

"

Aug 11 13:15:21, KCMCS02, Error, Cisco CallManager, ccm: 7220: Aug 11 07:45:21.211 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-CallManagerFailure: Indicates some failure in the Cisco CallManager system. Host name of hosting node.:KCMCS02 IP address of hosting node.:10.50.1.11 Reason code.:3 Additional Text [Optional]: Cluster ID:KCMCS01-Cluster Node ID:KCMCS02, 5886

Aug 11 13:15:21, KCMCS02, Error, Cisco CallManager, ccm: 7221: Aug 11 07:45:21.212 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-CallManagerFailure: Indicates some failure in the Cisco CallManager system. Host name of hosting node.:KCMCS02 IP address of hosting node.:10.50.1.11 Reason code.:3 Additional Text [Optional]:CCM Intentional Abort: SignalName: PublishRetryAfterTimer, DestPID: PublishEPA[2:100:81:13] Cluster ID:KCMCS01-Cluster Node ID:KCMCS02, 5887

"

Does anyone faced this problem? Is there any solution for this?

Need help...

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

4 Replies 4

mohamed-gheta
Level 1
Level 1

You have to make sure that you did't get any error during the installation

If this is possible I recommend you to open TAC with Cisco or retry to install it again

Hi Mohamed,

During upgrade of the Subscriber we got one error (attached Screenshot). But we checked the upgradation logs through CLI and it shows successful upgrade.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi Vaijanath,

If you didn't get this error during installing the first subscriber then you have to reinstall this subscriber again as I don't like getting any error during installation phase

If you got this error during installation of the first subscriber (which I doubt) and it is working fine then you have to open TAC with Cisco

Wish to hear from you

Hi Mohamed,

I think there is no error(indicated by screenshot)during the installing because the cli logs clearly indicates the successful upgrade. At present I have enabled the traces after this issue. We will chek once the issue reproduces. Need your suggestion...

Thanks, Vaijanath S.