cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber CCM Service Stops

nrichie
Level 1
Level 1

I applied the DST patch to our servers today (CUCM 6.0(1)) and rebooted the publisher and then the subscriber. Later, I noticed that phones are all registered to the publisher, which is 2nd in our CMGroup list. Upon further investigation, I noticed that the callmanager service is activated but not running on the subscriber. I can restart it and it will run for about 20 to 25 seconds but then stops again. I rebooted the subscriber, but that did not resolve the issue.

Any ideas on how to dig further into this or on what might be causing it?

Regards,

Nathan Richie

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

I've seen this when you are missing the SW feature license on the server. Did you change anything? Can you please check and see the Licenses that you have uploaded and see if the SW license is there?

HTH

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Teresa,

No major changes. I am attaching a screenshot from the license report on the publisher. It shows that I have 2 licenses and both are in use, which looks correct.

Regards,

Nathan

Hmmm Try rebooting the SUB again. If that does not work, I would recommend to enable detailed SDI and SDL CCM traces on the SUB and then try to restart the service? Once it stops, gather the traces from RTMT. Also check the Application logs to see if there are any related errors or any replication issues.

Seems like the port used by CCM Service is used by another service (You can see which port is used under System--> Unified CM), but if you did not make any change this should not be the issue.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)