cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriber innstalation CUCM 10

Hello,

I have upgrede the CUCM from 9 to 10.

I have publisher CUCM 10.X version.

I would like to innstal the subscriber, but I have only CUM 9.1 bootable image.

Is it possieble to install sub 9.1 when publisher is 10 or the subsriber version must be the same like publisher ?

Thanks in advance

Everyone's tags (3)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

That only works with patches,

That only works with patches, not with major upgrades, 9 to 10 is a RU because of the OS change

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
VIP Super Bronze

This begs the question: how

This begs the question: how did you get the CUCM 10 publisher installed if you lack a bootable ISO? If this is a BE6k you may want to browse the ESXi datastores as it likely exists on one of them. If a Cisco partner did the install on your behalf, ask them to supply these to you. You would need them for disaster recovery purposes anyway.

If for some reason none of that is possible, just submit a PUT order to go from 9.x to 10.x and it will issue you a bootable ISO download link. If you lack a ESW/UCSS contract - which would be mighty confusing since this sounds like a very recent deployment - then your only option would be to speak with your Cisco AM/SE. None of us can legally supply you with this directly.

6 REPLIES
VIP Gold

No, we can't.Suresh

No, we can't.

Suresh

You could try to install

You could try to install patch during the version 9.x install and go to 10.x

Please rate useful posts.
Cisco Employee

That only works with patches,

That only works with patches, not with major upgrades, 9 to 10 is a RU because of the OS change

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Thanks a lot for support.You

Thanks a lot for support.

You have right the patches option dosen't work with major upgrade.

VIP Super Bronze

This begs the question: how

This begs the question: how did you get the CUCM 10 publisher installed if you lack a bootable ISO? If this is a BE6k you may want to browse the ESXi datastores as it likely exists on one of them. If a Cisco partner did the install on your behalf, ask them to supply these to you. You would need them for disaster recovery purposes anyway.

If for some reason none of that is possible, just submit a PUT order to go from 9.x to 10.x and it will issue you a bootable ISO download link. If you lack a ESW/UCSS contract - which would be mighty confusing since this sounds like a very recent deployment - then your only option would be to speak with your Cisco AM/SE. None of us can legally supply you with this directly.

Thank a lot.I get the ISO

Thank a lot.

I get the ISO bootable from our Cisco's Suport.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content