Views
Helpful
Replies

Support for Patch update CUCM 8.0.3.24046-2

Balaji Rao J
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are running CUCM ver 8.0.3.22018-1, would like to perfrom patch update on my cluster with CUCM 8.0.3.24046-2 (ES). Just want  to understand what are the major changes been addressed on this ES version.

and also what the changes in ICT and Phone's firmware versions if i update this patch my cluster.

Appreciated your replys.

Thanks

Bala

6 Replies 6

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bala,

You can find that out from the Release notes or Readme guide for that ES. As that ES is not publically listed on CCO, you will have to ask Cisco TAC who must have Published that ES to you.

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the post !!

HI GP,

Do i need to open a TAC case to get the Readme guide for 8.0.3.24046-2 ES, Please advise.

As I mentioned, the ES is not available publically for all customers, you must have got the ES & recommendation to install that ES from Cisco TAC only.

Isn't that the case ? If not, how did you come to know about the ES then ?

GP.

This ES from Cisco TAC but I dont have any other info, my company IT top management wants to update this patch on our cluster, I guess in Europe branch they are already in this ES, i dont have any contact any contact, since am new to this org., I thought of ask for an advise here for help..

Sure Bala, we are here to help.

Yes in that case you will have to open a new TAC case if the old TAC case which provided you with ES is closed & ask for further details.

On the hopeful side, if anybody on this forum had installed the same ES & if they have the details they might share.

Regards

GP.

Pls rate all helpful posts by clicking on the stars below every helpful post !!

GP, Thanks for your advise. Hopefully i will get a help from any one here who already installed this ES.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: