cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Suppress MOH when connected to outside conference - CM v6.1.1

pstryer
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to suppress MOH when a internal phone is connected to a external conference bridge. Or is there a way to add a button to the phone that will suppress MOH, like a conference hold.

For Example: I am using a phone internal connected to CM, and I make a call to the PSTN, calling into a 3rd party conference or some other person on the outside adds me to a conference. I should have some way to deactivate MOH when in a conference.

The Suppress MOH in conference nerd knob is for when CM creates the conference, but not for when I am in a remote 3rd party conference.

Is there some way to make this so without just turning off MOH all together?

Cheers

Paul

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

no, CUCM only knows it's a call to the PSTN and has no way to differentiate if it's calling into an IVR, conference, or anything else. you can only control MOH to conference using internal CFB and for IP Phones, and even on the same scenario but you hosting the conference and the other guy putting you on hold you would get MOH.

it's either all times or not at all on that scenario

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: