Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Suppressing and / or hiding alarms in CUCM and / or RTMT

Hi All,

Does anybody know if there is any way to suppress and / or hide a particular type of alarms in CUCM? Customer receives some regular warning alarms in RTMP but they do not want to see them because they know about it and are not going to fix it.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kusatija
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alexender,

Try the following:

Go to the RTMT tool>>Alert central>>click on the alert name, then right click on the alert and disable it.

HTH

Kunal

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kusatija
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alexender,

Try the following:

Go to the RTMT tool>>Alert central>>click on the alert name, then right click on the alert and disable it.

HTH

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Unfortunately the alert I need to suppress is not in the list of alerts at Alert Central. The alarm I am trying to get rid of is MediaListExhausted warning that this customer is continiously receiving because they do not want to use Annunciator. The only place in RTMT where I see this warning is System Summary tab but I can not right-click on it there.

Regards,

Alex.

Hi Alexander,

On the RTMT under Alert Central, there are three tabs on the top:

System

Call Manager

Customer.

Go to the Call Manager tab.

You will find the Media List exhausted there...

Regards

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

It is there indeed. And always was I believe. I was simply blind! OK, I'll play with the settings there. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Alex.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: