Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TAPS JAVA ERROR

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with the TAPS service. I have installed it and deployed BATS. I have used the default Cisco TAPS script that comes with Call Manager in the CRA application. If I validate the script or if a call is made to the TAPS no., I get an internal error message. The IVR prompts that some internal error has occurred with TAPS.

Thank you in advace for all the help.

Regards,

Navin N.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: TAPS JAVA ERROR

This may be because of incorrect java executable getting loaded while running TAPS Service.

Exception occurs because a policy file is not found for this user. The policytool.exe program, a Java application, allows you to manage policy files. A policy file contains a list of permissions that are associated with various sources of code. To allow an applet (or an application running under a security manager) to perform secured actions (such as reading or writing a file), the applet (or application) must be granted permission for that particular action. In the default policy implementation, a grant entry in a policy configuration file must grant that permission.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800da1c1.html#wp1020798

Re: TAPS JAVA ERROR

What level of IPCC and CM is it I know there was an Issue trying to use taps with the 5 seat that came with Callmanager. I will post the bug when I see it. If it is not the basic version of IPCC the the policy tool is a good bet.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content