cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

tcl for operator busy

cbettont
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure a script to put a message when all operators are busy; I don't know if we can use B-ACD because there a lot of options we don't need.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm running CME 4.2

Many thanks,

Cristiano

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well I suggest that you use b-acd/aa because it does call queuing and all thing people expects when they call a company.

Or explain exactly what's your setup and what you want to do.

thank you for your prompt reply;

I try to explain waht we need

on the same CME we manage 2 different company

when a external user call one of these company, his call should be forwarded to an hunt group; after 15 seconds if nobody answer, the caller should hear a greeting audio like allagentsbusy and mantain his call on queue.

As I told you on the same CME we manage 2 different company with different lines so I don't know if we can use b-acd/aa; if it was possible to use b-acd/aa can you supply me some example?

if you need further information

regards,

Cristiano

Yes, you can configure two "front-ends" with for the two companies with b/acd aa. This is done configuring different "services".

What you want is called "drop-through" mode. Please locate the the b-acd/aa documentation. You don't need to read it in full, just configure as for examples.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: