Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL in CME 7.1

Hi,

Am using cisco 2911 router - C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M4,

Below config works fine, but i can reach only operator & i can dial by extension. 

i cannot create param aa-hunt1 for dialing individual digits. How to achive that eg press 1 for sales and 2 for marketing.

I also tried with cme-b-acd-2.1.2.3 & 3.0.0.2. I cannot reach the aa prompt in this tcl application.

application
service nicknetaa flash://its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl
param operator 4001
paramspace english language en
paramspace english index 0
paramspace english location flash://
paramspace english prefix en
param aa-pilot 4999

dial-peer voice 4999 voip
service nicknetaa
destination-pattern 4999
session target ipv4:172.16.28.1
incoming called-number 4999
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulawru
no vad

Any suggestion...

Thanks...

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you read this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html

You need to configure queue service applications for those as outlined in the doc.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I cannot access the document...

I also tried the below config but the call is not hitting the aa pilot 8805(audio files are not played)

all audio files & tcl files are placed in flash...

!

application

service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl

paramspace english index 1

param operator 1405

paramspace english language en

param aa-pilot 4999

paramspace english location flash:

param service-name queue

!

service queue flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl

param aa-hunt1 1771

!

Hi Chris,

Thanks,

Can access the document and configured from the scratch but still facing the same problem.

Call hits the FXO port and unable to access the aa-pilot (doesn't connect or no voice prompt).

When i use its-cisco-2.0.3.0.tcl it works fine but only two option (dial by extn & operator).

Any specific TCL version to be used for 2911?

Just need to dial as follows : press 1 for sales press 2 for marketing.

Can we use TCL AA in 2911 without CME?

Thanks,

Raffi...

Hi,

Hi Chris,

Thanks,

Can access the document and configured from the scratch but still facing the same problem with cme-b-acd-2.1.2.3 & 3.0.0.2. Call hits the FXO port and unable to access the aa-pilot (doesn't connect or no voice prompt).

1.) When i use its-cisco-2.0.3.0.tcl it works fine but only two option (dial by extn & operator).

2.) Sometimes when an external line attempts to connect through the system, but the external POTS phone disconnects before the IP phone user picks up - the IP phone will ring FOREVER - until the IP phone is taken off-hook.

Like in this example... A user in POTS calls the business number after hours. Nobody inside the network picks up the phone. But it continues to ring, continually - until users come to work in the morning and off-hook their phones.

Is there any way to limit the number of rings on inbound phone calls from POTS, prior to simply disconnecting them?

Any specific TCL version to be used for 2911 ?

Just need to dial as follows : press 1 for sales press 2 for marketing.

Can we use TCL AA in 2911 without CME?

Thanks & Regards,

Raffi

Regarding disconnect issue:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

And many discussion here on forum.

If you know what you're doing, you can use TCL AA without CME.