Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TCL IVR AA Script

I am looking for a TCL IVR script that says something along the lines of press 1 for person a. Press 2 for person b etc. Also does anyone have any good script editors specifically for TCL IVR scripts that they would recommend.

• IP Telephony
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: TCL IVR AA Script

That is B-ACD/AA for up to 9 choices.

For easy programming of IVR features, look at CUE that has a GUI editor, TCL/IVR doesn't have one and I think it will never have.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Unfortunately we can't use CUE in this situation. It looks like I actually need the SRST version of the AA script in the situation in question after more research but I can't find the file. The Cisco Press Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers book indicates SRST-2.0.zip contains the SRST AA tcl script and is compatible with SRST version 3.0 or 3.3 and that the latest versions don't contain the SRST AA script. I can't find the SRST-2.0.zip file. Does anyone know where I can find the file?

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi,

I was not aware of an AA TCL/IVR version specific for use with SRST.

I supposed you can use either the standard B-ACD/AA on CCO under CME area, or the improved "PL2" branch that I maintain at:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2-pl2.tcl

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.