Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL on VG-202/204

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

All,

I think I know the anser to this question, but I don't have access to a VG-202 or VG-204 to confirm. I have a need to run a TCL app on a VG-202 or -204. I know the app will run on a VG-224. I read a datasheet which says something along the lines that a VG-202/-204 uses the same IOS features as a VG-224. However, in Feature Navigator TCL features are not listed for the VG-202/-204 flavors of IOS (whereas they are listed in the VG-224 flavor).

I always thought that the VG-202/-204 used a scalled down version of IOS and the Feature Navigator seems to support this assumption. So, I have to conclude that TCL is *not* supported on VG-202/-204.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Just for context, the TCL script is for a voice application. To strip and parse some digits to select the appropriate analog port. I am a few steps removed from the script at the moment. So, this is more of a research thing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

TCL/IVR scripts loads, configure and run fine on the VG20x.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: