Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TCL script

Hello All,

Im just learning TCL script and have multiple questions. Below are the config setup I have.

service survivability flash:survivability.tcl

param open-hours-agent1 XXXX

paramspace english index 0

paramspace english language en

paramspace english location flash:

paramspace english prefix en

param open-hours-agent0 XXXX

param open-hours-time0 0123456:0000-2359

param alert-timeout 45

!

service cvp-survivability flash:survivability.tcl

paramspace english index 0

paramspace english language en

param open-hours-agent0 XXXX

paramspace english location flash

param open-hours-time0 0123456:0000-2359

param alert-timeout 45

param open-hours-agent1 XXXX

paramspace english prefix en

1) What is the different between survivability and cvp-survivability

-I read cvp-survivability will take the call control if losses the connectivity to CVP server and will trasfer the call to agent 0 and 1in SRST. If yes, what is the purpose of "survivablity" config

2) Incoming deail-peer configured with service cvp-survivability, what is the purpose of "survivablity" config

3) What will happen to the call if agent 0 is not registered with SRST ? whether the call will move to agent 1?

4) What will happen to the call if both the agents not registered with SRST?

5) We have default-destination xxxx command in Call manager fall config, whether TCL will forward the call extn mentioned in default-destination if both the agents phones are not registered with SRST?

6) What is the exact meaning of command param alert-timeout 45?

Thanks

2 REPLIES

TCL script

Hi, looks like you are trying to configure CVP, is that correct?

All these options are well explained in the book titled Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal - Building Unified Contact Centers by Rue Green, or the CVP configuration guides. I recommend you to read them to gain solid understanding about what CVP does and how.

They are completely different services, referring to the same TCL script. They are probably used to (re)route calls over PSTN in case of a WAN failure, for specific call center services. About the agentN parameter: yes, provided it happens within the time interval set for open-hours-time0. If both fail, the call fails, so it's good to have yet another option, a destination reachable via the PSTN. The default-destination command has been obsoleted, the new alias command should be used - I did not try whether that takes precendence, honestly, I doubt that. Alert-timeout: the number of seconds the script should keep alerting the destination number before aborting the call attempt.

G.

TCL script

Thanks G, The book is very usefull

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content