Helpful
Replies

telephony-service problem in as5350

zeinab.mahdavi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have configured the CME 7.1 on my as5350 with the IOS 12.4(22)YB,

but the telephony-service in not enable in the configuration mode , I could not access the telephony-service mode .

why this problem occures? is it need a preconfiguration before telephony-service ?

I am really appreciate it if you help me ,

Regards,

13 Replies 13

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

HI

AS platform is not for CME. For CME go for ISR or ISR G2.

Regards

Ronak Patel

Please rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

what should I do if I want to have the call manager on the as5350XM gateway ?

how can I configure this gateway as a call manager?

Hi

There is nothing you can do to make AS to work for CME. As the commands will not be running on AS platform for the CME.

If you like you can use SMB product to get the CME feature and are low cost. Sorry to say this But with AS platform you will not be able to make it work.

regards

Ronak Patel

Plese rate helpful posts by clicking stars below the answer.

Dear Ronak,

I have searched for router ISR and I see that routers 3900 series supports ISR ,

would you please guide me about the price and products feature that I need ?

I want that this router has minimum of 2 E1 with more than 250 MG flash , and has an appropriate price

If you know another cisco router with feature of ISR , please send the links or information for me

I am really thankful for your time and reply

Zeinab,

For pricing related assistance, following could be your options..

1. Approach Cisco SE team locally in your country who would suggest the most appropriate router for your needs & then help you with subsequent pricing & discounts.

2. If you are not from an organization who is a Cisco Partner, then approach a Cisco Partner.

3. If you are a Cisco Partner, then open a presales case with Cisco's Partner Helpline team from www.cisco.com/go/ph . This is a complimentary/ free service provided to Cisco partners for all presales queries.

Hope it helps ?

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on stars below the post !!

I am not the cisco partner

I just want to know if the ISR featured Routers has E1 moduls or not ? which kind of product is proper for us ?

we are contact center and want to convert any calls to voip and then transfer it to operator . so we need an application that support CME , we now have as5350 and manage calls with some softwares . but now we need a cisco device to do it for us .

can you please help me in this issue?

really thankful for your help and time

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To add, checkout the supported platforms for CME 7,1 in the document available here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme71spc.htm

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking in the stars below the post !!

thank you for your reply,

I couldnt open the mentioned link becouse im not the partner of the cisco

HI Zeinab,

As said in last post.

AS platforms are not support for CME configurtion. You will have to have ISR or ISR G2.

Regards

Ronak

Hi Ronak,

As I search the cisco feature navigator , I see that as5350xm supports CME 3.0

is it means that the telephony-service can be activated ?

how can I have ISR

Hi,

I dont think CME 3.0 supported on AS platform. The navigator may be giving the IOS feature. the old IOS.

AS was never designed for CME so , we never supported CME on AS platform.

For ISR router :- I believe they are End of sale now from Cisco. So if you want to purchase new, you will have to go for ISR G2. And if you already have ISR in your orgnization, upgrade to latest supported IOS , and it will support new CME with new Features.

regards

Ronak Patel

thank you very much for your helpful answer,

forgetting CME .I have a sip server and I've configured dial peers correctly as I receive and answer the calls , but the problem is that how can I create a queue when no operator is available and I want my customers wait in a queue ? is it can be done with sip 283 reponse?

currently if my operators are busy , the customer calls receive pulse although they have not be answered by any operator.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: