Re: the Cisco Telephony call dispatcher cannot be started
One last thing, have you checked if the passwords are synchronized? This might be a problem with the service password, please follow these steps during non-production hours (the procedure will restart all the Cisco services for all the CCM servers):
- On the Pub, go to Start >> Run >> type "adminutility" and hit OK.
- Enter the Administrator password and hit OK.
- Click on the "Options" Menu and select "Set New Password".
- Type the password twice and hit OK.
- On the warning, hit OK (at this point, all the services will be stopped and the passwords synchronization started.
- Wait ~2 minutes, the services will be started upon completion.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...