Views
Helpful
Replies

The Cisco® Unified SIP Phone 3905 Not Working

Mizanul Islam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an asterisk PBX operating systems is Debian. Our Grandstream Phone working fine but I’m unable to join to Cisco CP3905 SIP phone. I have configured IP Address Cisco SIP phone and able to ping from the SIP server. Could you explained me what is the actual problems? SIP phone shown unprovisioning.

Regards

Mizanul

Hi,

I have an asterisk PBX operating systems is Debian. Our Grandstream Phone working fine but I’m unable to join to Cisco CP3905 SIP phone. I have configured IP Address Cisco SIP phone and able to ping from the SIP server. Could you explained me what is the actual problems?Hi,

I have an asterisk PBX operating systems is Debian. Our Grandstream Phone working fine but I’m unable to join to Cisco CP3905 SIP phone. I have configured IP Address Cisco SIP phone and able to ping from the SIP server. Could you explained me what is the actual problems?

1 Reply 1

Mizanul Islam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco TAC Engineer,

I requested to you please give support of my questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regrads

Parosh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: