Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no method to BAT update device type 7941 to set Web Access Enable

Hello

When I try to apply update (web access enable) on 7941 phone models in a administration bulk (callmanager 7.1) Product Specifik Configuration is missing. It is not missing if I use this method on a single 7941 phone.

Issue occurs when I try to update all the phones with device type 7941, for example device type 7945 works fine.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: There is no method to BAT update device type 7941 to set Web

Hi

Usually this happens when you accidentally select more than one device type (i.e. two devices you selected have different product specific options).

Since you have this problem with 7941s, verify whether or not you are accidentally selecting (for example) a 7941G-GE.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

Usually this happens when you accidentally select more than one device type (i.e. two devices you selected have different product specific options).

Since you have this problem with 7941s, verify whether or not you are accidentally selecting (for example) a 7941G-GE.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Arron

Thank you very much, great help!

I have excluded 7941G-GE by search/ DeviceType Exactly 7941 model.

Best Regards

Message was edited by: Goran Vidovic

Super Bronze

Hi

Glad you have it fixed.

Regards

Aaron

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content