Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Time of Day Routing Cisco Communication 7.15

I am having an issue with the system recognizing the TOD of routing. What I am trying to accomplish is to forward the calls to an offsite location during closed hours.

I followed the TOD example from the Cisco Website and still no luck. What am I missing?

Here is a quick summation the steps I took

1. Created Time Periods for business hours and non business hours. Business hours are 0500 to 2000 hours M-F. Non business hours are 2000-2400 M-F, 0000-0500 M-F, and Saturday and Sunday all day.
  2. Created time schedules, one for business hours, and one for non business hours
  3. Assigned the corresponding time schedules to two new partitions, one for business hours, and for non business hours.
  4. Created a new Calling Search space and gave the new CSS access to the newly created partitions.
  5. Assigned the CSS to the phones.
  6. Created a translation patter (that I know that works because of DNA) and so that calls hit the TP for business hours and non business hours appropriately.

4 REPLIES

Double check that you ordered the partitions correctly. Put the new partitions that are used for TOD routing on top of the others in the CSS.

Re: Time of Day Routing Cisco Communication 7.15

That is exactly what I did. It now works, but from not from the outside line. My TP is the straight ten digit TN using Cisco Call Manager.

Cisco Employee

Do you have the right CSS and partitions on the GW inbound CSS??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Re: Time of Day Routing Cisco Communication 7.15

Again, I found my own issue. Should have checked the inbound GW CSS. That was the trick.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content