Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Time of Day template in CCM 7.0.1

Hi All,

I need to bulk some remote destinations (~400) and I would like to have a predefined schedule for extending the call to the remote destination.

The template said:

Insert Remote Destination

--------------------------

Sample String from the CSV file:

NAME,DUAL MODE DEVICE,REMOTE DESTINATION PROFILE,MOBILE SMART CLIENT,DESTINATION,IS MOBILE PHONE,ANSWER TOO SOON TIMER,ANSWER TOO LATE TIMER,DELAY BEFORE RINGING TIMER,TIME OF DAY ACCESS,TIME ZONE,ENABLE MOBILE CONNECT,ASSOCIATED LINE NUMBER 1,PARTITION 1

And I need something like:

NAME,DESTINATION,ANSWER TOO SOON TIMER,ANSWER TOO LATE TIMER,DELAY BEFORE RINGING TIMER,REMOTE DESTINATION PROFILE,TIME ZONE,IS MOBILE PHONE,DUAL MODE DEVICE,MOBILE SMART CLIENT,ENABLE MOBILE CONNECT 1,DAY OF WEEK 1,START TIME 1,END TIME 1,DAY OF WEEK 2,START TIME 2,END TIME 2,DAY OF WEEK 3,START TIME 3,END TIME 3,DAY OF WEEK 4,START TIME 4,END TIME 4,DAY OF WEEK 5,START TIME 5,END TIME 5,DAY OF WEEK 6,START TIME 6,END TIME 6,DAY OF WEEK 7,START TIME 7,END TIME 7,ACCESS LIST 1,ASSOCIATED LINE NUMBER 1,ROUTE PARTITION 1,MOBILITY PROFIL

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Salim

Views
Helpful
Replies