Views
Helpful
Replies

Timebound FAC with CCM 4.2(1)

rv_viji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to have the FAC (Forced Authorization Code) implemented only during certain time period only... like between 8PM - 8AM or only during holidays??

Anybody can suggest on this pls...

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi RV,

There is not currently any support for this type of setup on CCM using only FAC. You could use FAC in conjunction with Extension Mobility, where the Logged-In profile does not use FAC but the Logged-Out device profile does. There is also the capability with EM to enforce Auto Logout times.

Sorry about that, but I hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

We want the same directory numbers to be present during the users logged in using extension mobility as well as when the user logs out of extension mobility too.... is it possible to acheive it ??...

Have tried using to associate the DN's to different partitions, however outgoing call is possible when the user logs in using extension mobility but an incoming call to that extension is not possible... How can I overcome this ?? ....

Any inputs or suggestions ??...

Regards

a. Set the extension mobility DN same as the actual phone DN

b. Set the actual phone DN in partition P1, EM profile DN in partition P2.

c. In the CSS of the gateway (inbound calls) as well as CSS of phones, set P2 at the top and then P1.

WHen you log into EM on a phone and inbound call comes in from PSTN from another phone, the phone with DN 2000 on parittion P2 will be selected first.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Hi Sankar,

I have tried the same, Able to receive calls when user uses EM profile DN, however when the user logs out of EM the actual phone DN is not able to receive calls. I think its still looking for the DN in partition2 which we have specified top in the CSS. Any solution to overcome this ??

Note:- Keeping the P2 on top of the CSS and then the P1, I was able to receive calls on other IP phones with DN's only on one partition (i.e P1). Bascially I was testing with only one phone for EM using both the partitions.

Regards

Hi,

Anyone can help me on this pls....

Regards

can somebody give me some tips on this..??