Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

timeouts call-disconnect and timeouts wait-release on fxo port

what is the MAIN difference between the two? Upon testing both commands on the CLI and on the CUCM, only the "timeouts wait-release or T305 timer" sets that FXO port to release the call.

In what scenario will "timeouts call-disconnect" can be test or applicable?

Also I can test that the default of "timeout wait-release" is 30 seconds while "timeouts disconnect" is 60 seconds! Is it really 60 seconds? I happend to test some calls and can't find a test scenario where the call will be disconnected on the fxo port by 60 seconds when calling outbound and calling inbound.

Thanks for the inputs

4 REPLIES

Re: timeouts call-disconnect and timeouts wait-release on fxo po

anyone

anyone?

Basically, timeouts call-disconnect is the amount of time that the FXO port waits before a call is being disconnected after the calll has ended and the disconnect tone is detected. Timeouts wait-release is the amount of time that the FXO takes before the system starts the process for releasing voice  ports after a failed call.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Farbod

somehow it is still not clear to me , can you or anyone give me a scenario on where can I test "call-disconnect"? because almost all my test scenario points to "timeouts wait-release"

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content