I have a site where users are reporting problems dialing numbers. They hear the annunciator telling them their call 'cannot be completed as dialled...', this is not a CSS issue as the call proceeds through the MGCP 2821 gateway router.
The dial string appears correct as I have checked 'isdn q931' on the gateway router.
The same call can be made from a personal/business mobile phone and eventually will suceed from the Cisco phone after several attempts.
We have 3 x other sites that put their calls out of the same MGCP 2821 Gateway router (30 channel PRi E1) and there are no reports of the same issue.
98% of staff on the site in question are using the old 7912G handsets.
My question is;
What trace do I need to set up on CUCM in order to try and trouble-shoot what happens when the call fails?
For information this issue has been happening on CUCM 6.0/6.1/7.0 and now 7.1 (we have been upgrading CUCM over the last 2 weeks in prepartion for OCS/CUPS integration).
This is the debug. Please note that the 900000 is 9 for an outside line, the next 5 digits are a 'Virtual Fixed Link' code that sends the mobile call over a provider network at a reduced tariff. This code is prepended to the dialled mobile number.
I have looked at this carefully and have now notified the Virtual Fixed Link help desk as they may have an intermittent fault in not recognising this code.
In the meantime I have removed this code from any mobile number dialled by staff to see if calls are successful.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...