Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Tracing 911 call

Can somebody advise me on the best way to trace 911 calls coming from inside our facility - we are running CUCM 6.1(2) so no SQL DB to look at. This has happened multiple times but we cannot seem to find what extension is dialing it.

Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Tracing 911 call

CAR is a good option, you still can run qrys to informix DB via the CLI

ie

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

CAR is a good option, you still can run qrys to informix DB via the CLI

ie

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Thanks very much! Great info.

Is there a clean way to export that data into some type of spreadsheet?

Hi javalenc; is there a good Cisco doc explaining CLI queries for CDR lookups on 6.1?

I've also recently moved to 6.1(2). I was running 4.1(3) and had it sending my CDRs to a SQL server making it easy for me to search for calls. The upgrade broke my setup and I was faced with either purchasing ER or IPcelerate for 911 call notification.

After playing with CCM for a while, I was able to configure it to ftp the CDR records to another server. I then wrote a simple app that would get the uploaded CDR files and upload them to my SQL server. While the program is processing the CDR files, it keeps a lookout for 911 calls. If the app finds a call that is no older than 5 minutes it sends an email to a list of predefined uses.

Views
Helpful
Replies