Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

track and report on call patterns and usage

Greetings,

Please excuse my novice question; I recently inherited administration of my company's cisco voip infrastructure without having much xp in the area. I need to review call patterns (user usage not actual dial patterns) and usage in a CCM 4.1 environment, unified Unity voicemail with cisco 2811 router setup as H.323 gateways between our four-five voip enabled remote sites. Generally, I need to collect and review data on call volume between voip enabled sites from most call volume to least, most dialed numbers internal or external number so on and so forth. Does call manager offer this functionaility? If it is not enabled by default how may I enable the proper logging/auditing on CCM to produce reports equal to or similar to those I'm looking for.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: track and report on call patterns and usage

You can use the Cisco CallManager Serviceability CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) tool to generate reports for quality of service, traffic, user call volume, billing, and gateways. You can view CAR reports in either PDF or CSV format. For information on how to generate reports using CAR, refer to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f5268.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content