I have a remote site with a T1 connection back to the main site. We decided to use G729 for the phones. All of our other sites are G711. I configured 2 HW transcoder resources on 2821 routers. I tested each transcoder individually and they both do the job. My question is, why am I exhausting the MRGL when I max out one of the transcoders?
My MRGL contain 5 MRG, each MRG has both transcoders. I expected that having 2 xcoders in one MRG would be fine, is this wrong? Should I have a different xcoder in each MRG?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...