cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer call from 78xx phone series

testspa
Level 1
Level 1

we are experiencing a problem on phone 78xx series  when transfer a call.

When the 7861 telephone transfers a call and the called party does not answer, can not resume the call on hold.

I configure my sip profile in any particular way?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It seems there's a known bug (CSCun04706) for call transfer on 7800 phone models.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dragan Ilic
Level 4
Level 4

This doesn't work for you by default:

7800-transfer.PNG

You have 2 lines per phone?

HTH,
Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

Yes

In the button 1 i have a internal number with 4 max call connection and 1 busy triggered

We recently bought some 78xx IP phone and we found the same problem: when I try to transfer a call to another phone (either an internal or external phone) I cannot cancel the transfer, neither by pressing the line button nor the cancel softkey.

Once the cancel button is pressed the call is automatically diverted from the originating caller to the third phone, and is terminated on 78xx phone.

We already installed the latest CUCM version (9.1.2.11900) and phone firmware (sip78xx.10-1-1-9) but the issue is still present.

Hope it will be solved in next firmware update.

It seems there's a known bug (CSCun04706) for call transfer on 7800 phone models.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: