Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Transfer From IP Phone to FXS.

I have a home lab setup with a couple of 7940s, 7960s, 7920s and also one FXS for my house phone with an FXO.  I cannot get my IP Phone to transfer calls to my house FXS.  I can transfer calls from my analog phone to IP phones though. Thanks in advance for the help. Attached is my full current config.

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

You don't have any transfer-patterns defined under telephony-service, try adding one matching your internal DN range.

HTH,

Chris

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

You don't have any transfer-patterns defined under telephony-service, try adding one matching your internal DN range.

HTH,

Chris

OK, I added transfer-pattern 1... and it lets me dial 1100 which is my analog phone, but I get Busy in my display and hear the busy tone.   What is going on now?????  thanks

Thanks for getting me correct answer, I have finally figured it out.  The ephone buttons I had were wrong and under CLI sh stcapp dev summ was showing my FXS registered as my home phone number and not there DN number.  Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies