Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Transfer to hold

I am looking for a way to transfer a call to a DN and that DN automatically place that call on hold. CUCM BE 6.0

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Transfer to hold

Use directed call park, once you transfer to it, it's put on hold

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Community Member

True, what I am needing is to be able to park/hold a call on a Directed call park or Dn so that the user has a visible indicator the call is there and be able to press the softkey to pickup the call or take it off hold. The directed call park BLF allows me to see that there is a call parked on the slot but not hit the button to pick the call up because the directed call park feature requires a prefix to pick the call up. The shared line scenario gives the visibility and pickup features that I want just not a easy way to get the calls help to the DN's.

Community Member

[Correction]

True, what I am needing is to be able to park/hold a call on a Directed call park or Dn so that the user has a visible indicator the call is there and be able to press the softkey to pickup the call or take it off hold. The directed call park BLF allows me to see that there is a call parked on the slot but not hit the button to pick the call up because the directed call park feature requires a prefix to pick the call up. The shared line scenario gives the visibility and pickup features that I want just not a easy way to get the calls held to the DN's.

Community Member

I am looking for any help with this feature.

even if the solution is outside of CUCM, possibly scripting of some sort could meet the need. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Community Member

Did you ever figure out a way to make this work?

Community Member

Kinda, I had to loop it through contact center to do it, I might could

find the script if you are interested, but directed call park is very

similar just different mechanics to get the call "held".

Nathan Creamer | VP - Operations | The Certus Group

17200 Chenal Pkwy Ste 340 Little Rock, AR 72223

Direct/Cell: 501.235.8106 | Main: 501.291.2503 | Fax: 866.243.2979

ncreamer@mycertusgroup.com | http://www.mycertusgroup.com

On Mar 15, 2011, at 2:12 AM, "efrazee@ctgmt.com"

Community Member

Thanks for responding. I'm working on a big install at a Hospital and this is a major sticking point for the CEO/Admin dept. They want the 1 button to hold and retrieve.

Could you share the script you used? More and more I'm having to run things through UCCX to make the magic happen

Thanks in advance

Eric Frazee

Systems Engineer

CCVP

efrazee@ceriumnetworks.com

Cerium Networks

Solutions for Voice Data and Video Communications

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content