Views
Helpful
Replies

transferring call in Ring in

mohaddad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

i want to transfere calls on ip phone with out answering the call,there is no softkey for this in the ring in state,anyone has a suggestion .

Regards,

Moath

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Moath,

Correct, you cannot transfer a ringing phone to any destination. iDivert would allow you to transfer the call to a static destination whatever the voicemail profile assigned to the DN is set to use which typically is voicemail, but you could point to to something else as long as voicemail would not be needed on this DN.

Sorry if this does not meet your requirments, but this is the only way.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello, I hear you, but you will never get 100% feature parity between all systems and all vendors, there are features cucm does not have and features it has that other vendors do not have, unfortunately this is one such feature

HTH,

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

where to you want to tranfer to? any destination? voicemail? (in which case you can use iDivert).

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Moath,

Correct, you cannot transfer a ringing phone to any destination. iDivert would allow you to transfer the call to a static destination whatever the voicemail profile assigned to the DN is set to use which typically is voicemail, but you could point to to something else as long as voicemail would not be needed on this DN.

Sorry if this does not meet your requirments, but this is the only way.

HTH,

Chris

thank you guys,

but this is very stange in CUCM,that i can't transfer incoming calls to any other extension without answereing the calls,since most of the PBX systems have this feature ,transfering the ringing call to dynamic DN.

some people suggested the IPMA feature,i don't know if it gonna work.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello, I hear you, but you will never get 100% feature parity between all systems and all vendors, there are features cucm does not have and features it has that other vendors do not have, unfortunately this is one such feature

HTH,

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Gamil Radman
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have same issue with CUCM 8.6- SIP trunk. But we tested it successfully with older Ver of CCM and FXO.

gamilradman@gmail.com
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: