Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

translation pattern issue

Hi,

We receive from our pstn provider 7 digits (first 3 digits are site access code to determine the site

where the ipphone is located and the last 4 digits is the extension)

that we use to route the inbound calls to ipphones.

I have created translation patters that strip of the first 3 digits and then sent the call to the 4 digit extension in the correct partition.

However when I check the config with the dialed number analyzer using the gateway option (so I can simulate inbound calls)

, I get this message : Match Result = BlockThisPattern

When I check the call flow part of the DNA output I can see it uses the correct translation pattern.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeroen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: translation pattern issue

Don`t forget the TP has it` own CSS as well- could the block be this? Though the call is via the Gateway, the second part of the call is via the Translation pattern with it`s own CSS . Use the DNA again but only the analyser part and enter the CSS of the TP. If the GW is just used for PSTN you can use the significant feature so to strip the digits as they come in - this is on the actual gateway if you use MGCP

3 REPLIES
Silver

Don`t forget the TP has it` own CSS as well- could the block be this? Though the call is via the Gateway, the second part of the call is via the Translation pattern with it`s own CSS . Use the DNA again but only the analyser part and enter the CSS of the TP. If the GW is just used for PSTN you can use the significant feature so to strip the digits as they come in - this is on the actual gateway if you use MGCP

Community Member

Hi,

The CSS on the translation pattern fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Jeroen

make sure in the translation pattren u have chosen route this pattren not block option

als make sure the TP has CSS that include internal phones partition

if helpful Rate

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content