Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation pattern using BAT Tool

Pointbreak
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I am currently working on a project where i have to upload TP multiple times. When i try to upload the TP using  BAT , it is only accepting tar file with name "translationpattern". But second time i cannot upload with the same name;it would overwrite. Any solution for this. As a work around i am modifying the same tar file and overwriting it again. But sometime soem one from my team has to do it. Help here!

7 Replies 7

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe You are using import export window. You can give different name to tar file and upload. when your teammate is doing he can use some other name like Update-1, Update-2 etc.

I believe it will accept any name for the tar file. But the CSV file inside should have same Name.

So you and keep on changing the Tar file name.

Thanks

and do rate and mark correct as applicable!!

Not working. I tried with different .TAR file . It is not taking.

CUCM Version:System version: 10.5.2.10000-5

What is the error you get can you share screen shot ?

No errors. It will show total entries 1, successful 1,zero errors and cannot see entries in TP

I got 42 entries, ideally it should show 42 successful

Your tar file can be any name. Your csv name should be translationpattern. So you can upload tar using different name (for example using versioning) but the inside csv is important.

Not working. I tried with different .TAR file . It is not taking.

CUCM Version:System version: 10.5.2.10000-5

Hi,

It's old post still I am curious to know if it's resolved.

Thanks,

Santosh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: