cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation patterns

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I need to add 200 translation patterns with the same CSS and partition. is they a way to add them in , in bulk i.e directly in the database?

6 Replies 6

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

There is not a way to add translation patterns direcly into the database. Bat does not support this operation. The only possible way would be to do it through SQL. This is not advisable as it is not supported by TAC.

Please Rate Helpfull Posts

Thanks

can you please post the SQL code...

I need this its urgent.

I know where you can buy a tool to do the trick

drop me an emai for details saschamonteiro@hotmail.com

Check with tac whether this can be done via AXL. I have heard that there are AXL tools available to add entities that are not supported via bat. Take special note of this line in the document.

"The developer must use caution when using AXL, because each API call impacts the system. Abuse of the API can lead to dropped calls and slower system performance. AXL is a provisioning and configuration API; it is not intended to be used as a real-time API"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_usage_guide_chapter09186a00806ea5cf.html

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

:-)

There is a service parameter to limit the number of writes per minute, my tool also throttles the number of writes to about 1 per second

(and have callmanager set to 60writes/min)

The CPU hardly goes up...

I have done about 2000 Translation Patterns in 40 minutes or so

Does this tool of yours work on CCM 4.2(3)?