Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Traversal License for Jabber MRA.

Hi,

We are implementing jabber MRA and i have a query regarding traversal call license.

Do we need traversal call license in Expressway-E inorder for jabber to work over internet..??

Currently expressway is displaying 0 traversal call license. Currently calling is working fine , but i need to know whether it is required or not.

Thanks in Advance..

Siddu

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Siddu,I dont belive you need

Siddu,

I dont belive you need that. That is for a standard VCS feature.  The licenses you need are given below: You dont need to worry about traversal call license..

License DescriptionPIDExpressway C(EXPWY-VE-C-K9)Expressway E(EXPWY-VE-E-K9)
X8 Release KeyLIC-SW-EXP-K9includedincluded
Expressway Series
LIC-EXP-SERIESincludedincluded
H323-Sip interworking GatewayLIC-EXP-GWYincludedincluded
Traversal Server Feature SetLIC-EXP-En/aincluded
Advanced Networking OptionLIC-EXP-ANn/aincluded
Turn Relay OptionLIC-EXP-TURNn/aincluded
Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Thanks a Ayodeji...

Thanks a lot Ayodeji...

Hi Ayodeji, How many remote

Hi Ayodeji,

How many remote jabber sessions could be connected through expressway with the initial free bundle ? i hear it is 5 sessions only

And what license do I need to increase the no of concurrent jabber remote sessions ?

And if I order business to business license. what it could help for ?

Thanks

Hi Ayodeji, I think that when

Hi Ayodeji,

I think that when outside Jabber user call another outside Jabber user, it will consume traversal license. Am i correct?

Thanks.

VIP Super Bronze

I am not sure about that.

I am not sure about that. What I know is th eonly traversal license you need is on the expressway-e server..Traversal Server Feature Set-LIC-EXP-E, which is included in your  license pack.

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies