cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble w/ Hunt Group going to Voice Mail

pstojanovski
Level 1
Level 1

If someone could help me with an seemingly odd issue I'm having, I'd appreciate it. What I have are three line groups that coorespond to 3 Hunt Lists. These are used for tiering our IT Operations group. The Hunt Pilot that coordinates all this have a number of 11700. Basically what I'd like to see happen is after the last group doesn't answer I want the caller to go to the voicemail on 11701. What I've done is added the 11701 number to the Forward Hunt No Answer/Busy settings within the 11700 Hunt Pilot. The odd thing about this is that whenever I test it the calls go through but I get directed to our company's main greet which is 11775. Any suggestions on why this would be happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unity and CUC use the original called number to route to VM, what you need to do is add the hunt pilot DN as an alternate extension to the subscriber you want to get the VM.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unity and CUC use the original called number to route to VM, what you need to do is add the hunt pilot DN as an alternate extension to the subscriber you want to get the VM.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate