Views
Helpful
Replies

trunk-group command under controller T1 in which IOS is available

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Quick question, I would like to know if the trunk-group under the controller t1 is available in the 15.T train currently I have the following IOS

152-2T

153-1T

and neither IOS have the command. But in the 15.M train (151-4M) I have it.

Basically what I want to accomplish is to reserve 2 B channels for Emergency calls, something like this:

controller T1 0/0/0

pri-group timeslots 1-24

trunk-group Emergency timeslots 1

trunk-group Standard timeslots 2-24

Thanks in advance

Regards

Carlito

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It should be available, did you define the trunk group first as "trunk group XXX" in global config?

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jfernandorosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The IOS 15T is universal and have the comand trunk-group in T1 interfaces.

Do you only need a license for UC in IOS and enable this UC features.

Regards.

J Rosa.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for the answer. I already checked the lic, I have the UCK9 lic permanent.

More  over I have another router with 15.2.(4)M3 and it doesn't have the  trunk-group. the only similar option is the tdm-group but this command  is for CAS and I need it for PRI.

I  haven't checked a GW with a 15.1(x)T version to see if it is there. So  far I have seen the command only in the 15.1(x)M version.

Regards

It should be available, did you define the trunk group first as "trunk group XXX" in global config?

Chris

Hi,

The Chris is right, if you did not declare the trunk group before, he'll be available at the interface T1 Pri.

Ex:

trunk group Emergency

hunt-scheme longest-idle both

!

controller T1 0/0/0

pri-group timeslots 1-24

trunk-group Emergency timeslots 1

Regards.

J Rosa

Thanks everybody for the support.

Thas was my problem, the PRI was configured before the Trunk Groups, therefore it won't show up, I need to remove the pri-group, added again and this time it shows the command.

So in order to show up the command, we need to configure the Trunk Group prior the PRI.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: