Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trunk H.323 CCM 4.2 top AVAYA8700

Hi,

I've a strage issue between a Cisco CCM4.2 ( cluster with 2 server ) and AVAYA S8700 connected as a H.323 gateway.

I've used the configuration from the following link: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5820/c1072/ccmigration_09186a00803cb096.pdf.

What I see is that all "seems" worlking fine ( call forwarding, call-conference, calling-id, ... ) between two systems, but a lot of calls hangs after some times ( few seconds or few minutes ).

If the call goes throught isdn line ( in fallback ) al works fine.

Any suggests ?

Many thanks and happy new year

Luigi

PS: there are not bandwidth issue: the trunk is on 10Mbit ethernet with only that traffics and few calls.

3 REPLIES
Green

Re: Trunk H.323 CCM 4.2 top AVAYA8700

Any Firewall or security device in the middle?

which may be reseting H323 TCP connection?

Hi,

no, there aren't security devices in the middle. The further difficulty is that i'm quite sure avaya will try to push this behaviour on Cisco side so i've to prove where is the error by myself ( or opening a case ).

Maigh be there is some traces to enable to check what's resetting the connection ?

The big trouble is that it seems random; it happens almost always, but sometimes the comunication goes reset after few seconds and other times after some minutes.

Regards

Luigi

Green

We would need CCM detailed trace + CCM SDL trace (enable all except Disable Pretty Print ) and sniffer trace from primary CCM where GW is configured.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content